1. Said goodbye to a good friend from wayyyyy back this weekend. I'd tell you more but he'd kill me because he's so private, so I'll just say that it's been fun--he's provided a lot of comedic relief, inspiration, and even a good deal of knowledge over the last few months. There's truly nothing like a friend who can say they knew you from way back when.
2. Fall TV!! I love the fall, not only because of the weather, but because it always brings new shows to look forward to. I finally got a chance to catch up on a few of the 1,000,000 shows I've tivo'd and 2 of my new favorites are Pan- AM & The Playboy Club. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good period TV drama!
3. Vintage fiberglass chairs--love, love love! I finally scored a set of my own and I've got a great refinish/reupholster job lined up for them. Want a hint? Think: Fresh + Graphic.
4. Had dinner with my sis at what was probably THE most disgusting Chinese restaurant this weekend. It didn't help that the bill was $75. Total fail.
5. Drexel. Vintage. Beautiful lines, excellent condition. Look for the updated version in the shop soon!
6. Closed my weekend out with a little refinishing. There's nothing I love more than getting my hands dirty working on some furniture, and the Atlanta weather, though a bit cold, worked out pretty nicely. I found a vintage (of course) mid-century Stanley buffet and got started on it immediately. You'll be amazed at the results (look for it at the end of the week)!