1. Glass desk, Wisteria. Love the idea of a waterfall glass desk. It's not a bad price at $499 (the same as a West Elm Parsons desk), but the $200 shipping surcharge really turns me off...and no one likes to be turned off!
2. Tesso desk, CB2. Glass & chrome, plus who doesn't love a trestle desk?? $329
3. Channing desk, Jonathan Adler. Glam all the way + great hardware...the price will make you cry, though. $1750
4. Torino desk-table, CB2. I fell in love with this desk in CB2 the other day. Nice wide surface plus a huge drawer. Definitely worth $499.
5. Moderna Console Table-Desk, V&M. Ooh, love this angular desk with a lucite leg. Gorgeous...and unfortunately expensive. $2365
6. Bond desk, Jonathan Adler. Burled wood and lucite! Expensive (of course) but absolutely worth it. $2800.
7. Go-cart Bright Orange Desk, CB2. Noticing a trend here?? I love the desks at CB2 and this aluminum cart-style desk could actually be very cool (and cozy!) with the right supporting pieces. $149