For as much great work as we do, Interior Designers get a lot of flack for the things we can't share with you.
- How much you pay for everything you buy (especially re-sale items).*
- Who/where your workroom is and what YOUR pricing is.
- Where you shop...not just the public places, but your special, sacred spots.
- How to do everything you think needs to be done on their project so they can do it themselves (thereby lessening/eliminating your fee).
- The "Do you have any ideas?" question. Like, "Oh, do you have any ideas about my kids room/guest room/drapery/front door color/office" etc.
But consider this: