My favorite links from this week!
- This renovation-free makeover of One Kings Lane Editor Kerstin Czarra's tiny, dark kitchen makes me want to slap some blue paint on my own cabinets. The brass hardware is pretty sick, too.
- I don't know how I missed this number Windsor Smith pulled on these basic, bland industrial shelves, but plating them in brass was brilliant! Luckily, Jenny's got the story here.
- I see this quote everywhere that says something like, "Be responsible for the energy you bring in the room". This post by Mara & Danny (from A Blog About Love, one of my favorites!) speaks to this so well.
- This is THE EASIEST roasted chicken recipe I've ever seen. And it's soo good. And totally Paleo. And even if you don't like/don't care anything about eating Paleo, you should add this to your repertoire. In advance, you're welcome.
- You know I'm all about masculine spaces right now, especially with the Room Service Atlanta install being just around the corner. Well Jessie wrapped up this insanely delicious bachelor pad that is everything I love about single dude spaces. Her reveal was posted over a few days so look here, here, and here to see everything.
- I get a few daily newsletters, The Daily Love being my favorite of them all. I can always count on Mastin to write about something that hits close to home and this week didn't disappoint! Click here to read how great things come from small beginnings.
- This song is my new jam! I've been listening to it on repeat like, multiple times a day. Makes me wanna sign up for a pole dancing class, lol. :)